No one lives forever.
Safeguarding the future of the people you care about is one of the most important aspects of financial planning. We will guide you in taking the necessary steps to accumulate, preserve, and distribute your wealth upon your death. Without a proper plan in place, your heirs may only receive a portion of your wealth with the rest going to taxes and various administrative costs. Constructing a comprehensive plan will help protect everything you have spent a lifetime working for, creating a lasting legacy that your family will cherish for years to come.
Who will get your money upon your death and how will it be distributed?
Questions we will help you answer:
- How can I minimize estate taxes?
- What documents will I need to aid my heirs in the distribution and management of my estate?
- How should my accounts be titled?
- Who should be the beneficiaries of my IRA, 401(k), 402(b) and life insurance policies?
- What will I do with my wealth?